Media entrepreneur and political strategist, Adebola Williams has joined the league of other celebs to react to the postponement of the election and poor treatment of youth corps members who are being used as ad-hoc staff by INEC.
Sharing the photos below, he wrote,
more than the postponement is this physical and mental abuse on Nigerians in every way, by every government, at every level’.
‘Sometimes it’s almost as if there’s a clear strategy from the Leaders to ensure the people hate Nigeria, causing so much hardship at every turn which forces people to disconnect and not care about anything including who leads them or collective good, rather focus on personal success which includes migration.
The sense of helplessness you feel at this 2am out in the cold on an assignment to serve your country is almost an automatic conclusion of hopelessness in the possibility of a working Nigeria. So if you ever wonder why Nigerians struggle to be excellent within Nigeria, are cynical and removed, can easily join in on Internet scam and all the ills, this is it INEC if you keep saying you were prepared, take a look at these photos and get the answer right there.
They deserve better. Nigerians deserve an announcement 24 hours at the least. A leader should have made the projection, then the call. Doing it at 3am doesn’t communicate preparedness, it’s bad leadership.
My P**Y is not meant for broke guys – Teenage Ghanaian singer
Ghanaian singer, Yaa Jackson has stated that her private part is not meant for broke people.
The teen star who recently acquired a Range Rover Evoque made this known via a Facebook post.
According to Yaa Jackson, broke people need to stop sending messages to her inbox because she’s only meant for Members of Parliament, President’s, Bank Managers etc.
Yaa Jackson wrote:
“MY P.USSY IS NOT FOR BROKE PEOPLE.I DEAL WITH MP’S,PRESIDENTS,BANK MANAGERS,BUSINESS MOGULS,RICH FOOTBALLERS… SO THOSE TRUCK PUSHERS IN MY INBOX SHOULD ADVICE THEMSELVE”
- Most Downloaded App. 2018
- INEC to Issue a certificate of Return to Senator’s Elect.
- Buhari Tells NNPc to Fully take over Operation Of OML 11 from Shell.
- Nigeria elections: Saraki receives 10,000 APC supporters, reacts to Buhari’s order [PHOTOS]
- Nigeria Elections: APC reveals what PDP is doing ahead of Saturday
- Nigeria elections: PDP speaks on attack on Osinbajo
- Nigeria decides: INEC Chairman, Yakubu reveals those who won’t vote during elections
- Buhari vs Atiku: US speaks on ‘attack’ on PDP presidential candidate
- 2019 elections: Army warns politicians against causing trouble in Akwa Ibom
- Buhari vs Atiku: Oba of Benin speaks on preferred candidate
- Nigeria decides 2019: PDP blasts El-Rufai govt
- Nigeria Election: 7 things voters must not do at polling unit – INEC
- Buhari vs Atiku: NLC speaks on Saturday presidential election, reacts to threat on ballot box snatchers
- 2019 presidency: Opposition flooding Nigeria with foreign currencies to rig election – Buhari cries out
- BREAKING: Nigeria elections: PDP chairman meets Buhari, decamps to APC
News5 months ago
16 year old girl expose mother’s boyfriend after attempt to S3X her (Watch Video)
Sport5 months ago
Emiliano Sala’s dead body found
News5 months ago
We’ve decimated Boko Haram, we’ll crush them totally in ‘next level’ – Buhari boasts in Ondo
Entertainment4 months ago
‘Peruzzi just messed up Chioma’s upcoming brand’- Kemi Olunloyo reveals
News5 months ago
My mum made me sex addict – Nigeria lady reveals