Most Downloaded Apps 2018
Have you wondered the most wanted,viewed and downloaded app on Net and why people download it, either based on what they need or want to achieve/learn using such app,
Is it the most relevant App. Among all?
No its isn’t, People download app based on they interest and goals mostly to perform they wanted desire or need,
Below are the most Downloaded app People involved in
Facebook already known, as the fastest growing social media platform which Offers varieties purepose such as to communicate with loved ones, with jobs,occassion, share pleasantries e.t.c.
With facebook, there is no money guaranteed before signing up or loging, its a free app for every one around the Globe which means you can ineteract/meet anyone around the world using facebook.
With watsapp the means of sharing files,videos,music and many more are considered possible because it has such advantage and very easy to use provided you have the number contact of the person, watsapp only needs number to get involved with chatting, sharing of files, music and many more wich mean you have yo get the number of desired person feeled like chatting or sharing files with.
It is very easy to use and understandable, the simple gate-way is clear for newbies, even if not directed anyone can use watsapp.
3. Flashlight by Surpax
Flashlight by suprax happens to be the among listed and recorded downloads signals in 2018.
Its an Operating system supported only by android in replacement of torch/light, however many other java phones has another veriety and related app that can also perfom mainly need and goals.
ASUU Strike: Lecturers threaten fresh action against govt
The Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU), Kano State University of Science and Technology (KUST) Wudil branch, has threatened to embark on a fresh strike immediately after the nationwide strike, if the state government failed to meet its demands.
The ASUU KUST branch chairman, Mahadi Lawal-Yakubu issued the threat on Tuesday when he led members of the union on a courtesy visit to the Speaker, Kano State House of Assembly, Alhaji Kabiru Rurum, NAN reports.
Lawal-Yakubu told newsmen shortly after the visit that they were at the House to intimate the Speaker about their problems as well as other issues affecting the union.
According to him, the union found it necessary to discuss the challenges with the Speaker, with the hope that he would intervene in the issue to avert possible strike by the Union.
He explained that the state government had approved for the payment of some allowances, but up to this moment not a single Kobo was paid.
He added that, “The reasons behind the nationwide strike by the Union is also common in our University. We have the same challenges which we have to struggle to make sure is resolved or we go on the strike.
“As soon as the nationwide strike ends, we are going to give the state government a period of grace to look into the issue or we go on strike.
“Strike is not our desire, but it has become our last option in our struggle to ensure the betterment of the university, and also to make sure that our children get a quality education.
He stressed the need for the state government to look into the issue to avoid a fresh strike because “we were in first semester when the nationwide strike started.
The chairman appealed to the state House of Assembly to give the education sector priority in the budgetary allocation in the next budget.
In his remark, the Speaker assured the Union that the Assembly would look into the issues with a view to meeting the governor to resolve it.
He called on the union to exercise patience as the assembly would do its best to ensure amicable resolution of the problem.
- Most Downloaded App. 2018
- INEC to Issue a certificate of Return to Senator’s Elect.
- Buhari Tells NNPc to Fully take over Operation Of OML 11 from Shell.
- Nigeria elections: Saraki receives 10,000 APC supporters, reacts to Buhari’s order [PHOTOS]
- Nigeria Elections: APC reveals what PDP is doing ahead of Saturday
- Nigeria elections: PDP speaks on attack on Osinbajo
- Nigeria decides: INEC Chairman, Yakubu reveals those who won’t vote during elections
- Buhari vs Atiku: US speaks on ‘attack’ on PDP presidential candidate
- 2019 elections: Army warns politicians against causing trouble in Akwa Ibom
- Buhari vs Atiku: Oba of Benin speaks on preferred candidate
- Nigeria decides 2019: PDP blasts El-Rufai govt
- Nigeria Election: 7 things voters must not do at polling unit – INEC
- Buhari vs Atiku: NLC speaks on Saturday presidential election, reacts to threat on ballot box snatchers
- 2019 presidency: Opposition flooding Nigeria with foreign currencies to rig election – Buhari cries out
- BREAKING: Nigeria elections: PDP chairman meets Buhari, decamps to APC
News6 months ago
16 year old girl expose mother’s boyfriend after attempt to S3X her (Watch Video)
Sport6 months ago
Emiliano Sala’s dead body found
News5 months ago
We’ve decimated Boko Haram, we’ll crush them totally in ‘next level’ – Buhari boasts in Ondo
Entertainment5 months ago
‘Peruzzi just messed up Chioma’s upcoming brand’- Kemi Olunloyo reveals
News6 months ago
My mum made me sex addict – Nigeria lady reveals